Postal Address: Ash Hill Road, Ash, Surrey, GU12 5DP.
Telephone Number: 01252 315569.
Fax: 01252 316612. Email address: [ email@example.com ]
One of the twin aims of Citizens Advice is to exercise a responsible influence in
development of social policies and services both locally and nationally.
How do we Campaign?
We use the clients’ experiences to campaign for change. We keep the details then
information locally and nationally to press for improvements in services and in the
law. We do this
without giving clients’ names and addresses and personal details remain confidential.
What happens next?
* Lobbying MPs, Assembly Members and Councillors
* Trying to influence the Government when they are planning new laws
* Talking to local councils about their services
* Discussing problems with companies to persuade them to improve their services
* Running local campaigns such as improving local transport, pressing for better
or calling for more NHS dentists.